Stopover lodging - Group lodging
Residence for internships/meetings and artists
In the hamlet of the Mas Corbières, in the heart of the Cèvennes, our different accommodation units and spaces adapt to your requests for overnight stays and longer stays:
as a stopover on the GR67 or variant of the Chemin de Stevenson, bikes, motorcycles....
For your star night excursions from the cottage.
Day before and last day of hikes with our donkeys.
For your reunion with friends or family.
As an artist residency or for meetings/training.
You will be in a beautiful place for a change of scenery, rest and inspiration.
The cottages and the room
• Gîte de la Lauze: sleeps 15 in small units, dining room / kitchen, wood stove
• Gîte du Liron : sleeps 15 in 5 rooms, equipped kitchen, fuel heating
• Chambre d'amour 2 to 4 people, 1 double bed, 2 single beds, shower room and WC, private terrace
• Dining room: up to 35 seats on large, user-friendly wooden tables.
Very bright and very beautiful view.
Can serve as a training space. Heating: wood stove.
• Training rooms: 40m2 or 65m2 on parquet flooring.
• Shaded terrace with table and bench adjoining each gîte.
• Terraced meadows around the cottages.
• River at the foot of the Mas, with pretty swimming spots for young and old.
• Nature areas which are wonderful to doYoga, Qi Gong, music … or nap or sunbathe!
• Animals that populate our daily lives: chickens, donkeys, sheep, cats.
• Many trails from the cottages or nearby.
• Breakfasts, picnics, dinners.
• On request, they are prepared by us with the products from our organic vegetable garden
and local agriculture.
• Possibility of preparing own meals in the gîtes.
Housed in an old barn, the stoned floor offers a shaded terrace...
Ground floor of a large house with a bird's eye view of the gardens and the valley...
Located at the front of the hamlet, facing the valley, ground floor with a small terrace...
We use both gites and the bedroom...
You have two shaded terraces...