Gîte de la Lauze
Housed in an old barn behind the farmhouse.
The stoned floor offers a shaded terrace..
View of the terraced meadows, the river and Mount Liron.
On the ground floor
• A large common room with fitted kitchen area.
• A mezzanine with 6 single beds
• Under the mezzanine 2 x 2 single beds separated by curtains.
• Bathrooms: 2 showers, 2 toilets, 2 sinks and 1 washbasin.
• A bedroom with 2 bunk beds and a double bed (140x190).
Direct access to the outside.
On each bed there is:
• The bottom sheet, the pillow with a pillow case and a light blanket.
• You must bring a sleeping bag or sewn sheet..
• We rent sheets on request.
Housed in an old barn, the stoned floor offers a shaded terrace...
Ground floor of a large house with a bird's eye view of the gardens and the valley...
Located at the front of the hamlet, facing the valley, ground floor with a small terrace...
We use both gites and the bedroom...
You have two shaded terraces...